Sunday, August 3, 2008

#18 OnLine productivity tools

My next challenge!!!

Several good things are here.
  1. Free is always good with software. I did not download it at home however, and know better than to put it on the school machine!!!!
  2. Google Docs- that would be good for students putting together a project. They could see what each others componet looked like and if I needed to print it or view it, they would all be together.

Multilingual- that sounds great. This past year I had Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Jordanian, Brazilian, Moroccan, Pakistani, Peruvian and Italian students.

This site / Google docs does have possibilities.

Disadvantage- Getting different formats of anything sometimes confuses computers. I am doing this project with two side by side laptops and the school one gets the apple works items but the home one downloads faster. ( go figure) School is on wifi and home is connected.-

No comments: