Monday, June 15, 2009

The Return of Born to Travel

Well, I am off to Warsaw and Krakow next week so Born To Travel needed to return to her Blog. Vaughn and her life-long learning of computers and things ( Remember that class at Computer Craft many moons ago on the Apple IIE) has gotten me to shake the dust off of this blog and hit the keyboard again. Of the list of things that I will be learning Skype is one I have been hearing the most about in the last few months. The world is getting smaller and smaller with all of this technology. I just wish that all keyboards were made the same. Last summer in Croatia I had issues with no Y but a Z was there instead - France does not have a friendly keyboard either for those of us that are touch typists. Very strange sentences can be created there. But enough of that. I need to go watch a movie, and do a few other things before I learn 11.5 new things. Beware bloggers, I have returned!!!

1 comment:

VWB said...

do you remember taking the "programming" class in the library classroom ...when none of us thought we would ever be able to purchase ready made software and we were going to have to create our own!

we HAVE come a long way!!

the biggest day to me...when we got the ability to type in both upper AND lower case!! Wow!