Thursday, July 17, 2008

#2 Goals

I think I am getting these things out of order, but I am doing them.
The goal one I think I typed, but it is lost out there someplace. I have a goal to learn more about this blogging, but a definite goal??? I have a problem with goals in that I begin with a vague one and then get more specific and wander about a bit as I am doing the researching. I know where I want to go, but what path will I take. Imagine the Family Circus cartoon where Billy is not going in the most direct path. That is me

Do you always go directly to a goal? or stop and smell the roses and go on an alternate path?

1 comment:

Grendel said...

I zig zag all over the place. it used to drive people crazy when I would inventory starting in the middle or working from back to front. Hey, as long as we get there, right?