Wednesday, July 30, 2008

#9 Useful blogs

I am signing up for more items with this lesson. If things get where they are supposed to I will be on Technorati. ( currently the little guys in the computer have not confirmed all) I have still not been authorized.

Now things should get going faster. I have two lap tops on the kitchen table and I am going to conquer the internet.

technorati tried to conquer me the other evening, but I am going to win today-

I have found a lot of feeds just by going to places on the Internet that I like- along the lines of newsweek. But then I hit more technological difficulties.

Regarding the search tool well, I think Blogline might win on that one. I got to register for one more thing - this is not working though since they will not send me a verification e-mail so I can respond and finish their registration.

Onward!!!I did sign up for an Outline Map Europe feed. I will check it once all things get eventually cleared.

I will try technorati once I have time to spend on it, and fight it. I just got very frustrated with it.

This does look useful, and I have it on my list of things to continue to research in the future. Right now I am just glad to know what RSS is and how to sign up for it. ( Like last night when I was reading the rest of my Newsweek magazine on line.) I hit its RSS and so am signed up.

At some point I will figure out where everything is landing in this registration and re-registering. But I am learning.

Is anyone else having problems with some of this registering, and stuff? Is it due to an older machine? ( my lapper at home is a 2005 version, but it is running xp) I know a few things have wanted vista

On to the next challenge!!!

No comments: