Monday, July 28, 2008

#7 Google extras

My Tuesday chore-----
I just began a calendar for Geisha- I hope she will remember where it is for her next vet appt. But just as a back up, I put it on my paper calendar. The amount of log ins and passwords is getting a bit heavy. One of these days, I want it to just be the finger print or looking at it and having the pupil/ eye read.

And-- now I have started the Google notebook. That will be very useful for future trip research ideas. Will it keep the prices of a certain search though? or just the web page? Is it live or??
you know what I mean!! Now to search one more item. -- But just learned why the Google notebook is not fully working on my home machine- I do not have Vista running here. Nor at the job!! - phooey on this!!!!

But I did down load Google earth. I will be using that more this next year with the updated windows in the classroom. That will be good. Students have been using it for years at home, but due to windows 98 alas, I have not been doing it with them at school.

And now on to #8. ( But I think I have already done some of that with the Picasa web album and its rss stuff)

Can we get Vista at the job soon, so the clip of the notebook will work? I was wondering why it kept fussing at me when I was downloading it!!!

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Great, great start! I can't wait to read more about your travels.