Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dubrovnik or bust

Thursday July 17, 2008
At last I am starting this blog. I attempted to create this before I went on vacation, but a dial-up modem was no match for what I needed, and the wireless people were having some technical difficulties getting me set up ( Where have I heard that before?) But now I am on line and ready to begin . Now for the questions of the day.
I was in Dubrovnik and Split recently
What body of water did I get to see each day?
What country was I in?
And, what additional country did I have to travel to when I went from Dubrovnik to Split via bus?
( but they just checked, but did NOT stamp my passport)

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm a fellow traveler and I'll take a guess that you were in Croatia, saw the Adriatic and had to go through Bosnia. Let me know if I'm right! How was your trip? I did the grand tour through Italy with my kids in June and can't wait to retire in a couple of years and hit the road again. I've never been further north than Greece on the Balkan Peninsula, but saw the coast from a ferry and hope to go one day.

Grendel said...

What were you doing there?