Friday, August 1, 2008

#13 Tagging and discover Del.icio.us

Am I really supposed to learn how to TAG? I thought I went to an inservice last year about NOT TAGGING ( hahahah) now to get down to business!!!



Del.icio.us

very interesting. I wonder if my technorati problems have solved themselves so I can get into the magic middle?

I did like searching through Del.icio.us
I need to play a few more of the games I tagged. I did like the Chinese provinces. ( for the olympics of course) and I might bring my jigsaw puzzle of them to school ( to help those that need to see/ touch the shapes).

Prior to going to the lab I could get some bookmarks for the students to use, but of course I would have to check them out before hand. I am currently using my computer for the researching so I am not sure how much the districts firewall will get involved.

Good site.

( Now if I could only tag and organize all of the passwords and secret names I have created in the last month. I just wish I could be the same thing in several locations!!!)

And just for myself. I could bookmark travel sites for when I am not in the states to use for booking rooms along the way. ( Yes, I do leave home without every room pre-booked!!!)

1 comment:

VWB said...

I would think that because of all your travels, having your "bookmarks" available from any computer would be a big help!