Sunday, August 3, 2008

#21 Podcast

I need to hurry, hurry, hurry on this one since Eduardo is due and the deadline is almost here and with a storm I might lose electric power and there would be a real disaster then.

I have read about pod casts, I understand them but am concerned about creating one. I understand storyboards from the old Digital Chisel projects the kids made, but at home I do not have everything hooked up to this machine, and it does not like to receive more programs. ( they slow it down) But here goes.

Not good- The video I wanted to put some audio only wants to open in apple and that program has been removed from this machine. I am do an organized abandonment of this step and going on to NINGS and will return later.

Between Eduardo and the district closing some things due to it and a deadline I do not want to get in further trouble- we procrastinators do get in trouble at times

tried to download again and had more issues- this is not good-

No comments: